View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 06:21 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Mizzuno

Hey Everyone,
Thank You! Thank You! Thank YOU. I went to bed in a horrible, stressed mood. I have always had issues with overbearing people. My reaction is to basically do anything that I can to get out of the straight jacket that I am being put in. My reaction to the situation is not helping.
This BOY does not care what anyone thinks including his boss. His management style is very questionable and I think it would be productive to put him in a class. Give him training. Maybe because I am strong and capable he feels threatened? Maybe he is just a tool?
Im going to check out that book iwill. THreshold, I gotta a lot of learning to do here. I did let this "know it all" determine my behavior. I blew it big time. I was on serious melt down. Sirens were going off. I can not get a job elsewhere for the time being. Stability is very crucial for me considering that i just moved. Conflict is a part of life. I need a new way of dealing. I appreciate all the replies and the humor. I need it right now.
I know that I got a lot of growing to do in this. There is a lesson here. Two facts that I can state:
1) There are jerks in every place.
2) No one here is running 6 minute miles!