View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 01:24 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
FenwayFaithful

Vale - You make a good point...

I guess the "I don't remember" tactic is a good one. Because how can you continue to pry someone who "Doesn't remember" then I got the "This is a recorded line let's talk about something else"

Yeah I think to cops are already well aware you're a freaking drug addict but that's fine.

I just need to stop talking to him. I mean literally every time I hear from him I end up crying, wanting to put my first through a walk or drunk.

How many times do I have to put my hands in the flame until I learn that it's always going to burn me? This guy brings me nothing but pain, sorrow, lies, heartbreak... it makes me so sick thinking about all the times I helped him out by "lending" him money I never got back and buying him food...and the whole time he was using.

As if I have the f***Ing money for that. I am barely scraping by and the several hundred dollars I spent on Peter Pan Buses to visit him, food for us when he couldn't afford it, talking to him in jail... etc well I could really use it.

As angry as I am at him I find myself wanting to just forget everything, pretend he is who I thought he was and have a conversation where we laugh and pretend everything is fine and dandy and he isn't a lying drug addict criminal whose sitting in jail for the next God knows how long...

It's pretty sick on my part, to want that. To want to be lied to and ignorant of the fact that I am being lied to so I can feel "comforted"