View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 12:54 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Markus1

I started off using Lortab 10mgs in 11th grade. That was when I fell "in love" with opioids. A kid at school gave me two 10mg lortabs and 30 minutes later I was feeling incredible, I was wrapped in a blanket of warm euphoric bliss for the rest of the school day.

The next day I asked him for more but he was selling them, so I bought 3. Then come to 2 months later and I'm taking 8-10 every other day. That was my first real addiction experience, yet at the time I didn't know I was slowly becoming a junkie.

I enjoyed the effects of opioids because it relieved all my anxiety and I felt much better. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I ended up moving to Seattle, Washington so I stopped taking the hydrocodones when I left my high school in Florida.

I didn't experience any bad WD's except for an upset stomach and a little anxiety, didn't think much of it. Once I enrolled into the 12th grade at a Washington state school I ended up meeting someone who sold OxyContin 80mg's.

I bought 1 and I was going to snort a pill for the first time, but the person who sold it to me said smoking a quarter of an 80mg Oxy gave a better rush and the that the pill would last me longer, boy what a mistake I was making. I did get very, verrrry high when after a the first 2 hits. After finishing the quarter of the pill I was on the nod, I kept chasing that high for months until I had no money to buy more. After about 18 hours without my oxys, I went into horrible withdrawal, it lasted about 5 days and then I started to recover.

I'd say the sweats and chills should stop after about another 2-3 days, for you.