View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 06:52 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Grace2

Hello everybody (again)

Half way through day 5 now and still going strong, trouble is I can't get any housework completed through logging on here every 5 minutes.

Hi Chimp, your name does make me smile. Doesn't sound too bad with your fiancee. I guess we all of us have our problems. That's life. I'm glad to hear that your taking it easy with your step son.

My home:

Me 58
Husband ( not really husband but we've been together for 18 yrs) Peter, 52.
my son's 2.5 yr old who has virtually lived with us since Feb 2012.
two cats.

I have a grown up son who is the bain of my life and a lovely grown up daughter, who has given me 2 beautiful grandchildren aged 5 and 3. I look after them too when mum works.

Peter has grown up children and 2 grandchildren, so we have 5 between us.

My mum and dad live round the corner, My mum is 79 and as fit as a fiddle, my lovely Dad is 80 and we think has started with Alzhiemers or dementia. He's been a brilliant father and Dad. One of the few gentlemen in the world. He battled and beat prostrate cancer and skin cancer in his 70's, He's crippled with arthritis and he always has a smile on his face. Bless him, I've never heard him swear, break wind or moan!! ( thought I'd share that with you all)

I help look after Dad too, so life is always in the fast lane.

Anyway, welcome to the newbies.

Violet, my thoughts and prayers are with you. YOu have a lot of people concerned and caring about you. Keep posting and be positive. You can do this, but you have to want to, we are all here for you,

Big hugs

Gxx