View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 07:29 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
fgo

wwg,
Ive been following your posts,Ive been there.. The lying is just going to make it worse, it becomes a vicious cycle. most of us here have lost our closest relationships to this nasty beast. The problem is your only seeing what you see, not what everyone else is seeing. If you want to know what your wife might be seeing go to the friends and family section and read, it still makes me sick to my stomach to read some of the posts. That being said, This is your decision, Your the only one in your skin. You posted awhile back about exercise, what happened to that? Maybe try something new. You said you have two hours before your wife and child get home, what a great opportunity for you. I know for me, if i dont walk in the door put my workout stuff on and go workout i wont, even not drinking. It isnt easy, but what worthwhile is? It doesnt matter what you start with just start and youll figure out what works for you. Just like making a commitment to not picking up that first drink. My last 1 beer lasted me 11 years. Take care of yourself. good luck wwg were all here for you.