View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 04:38 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
madisonblake

Oh my god, thank you for making me laugh everyone. I haven’t posted here in a long time but needed some strength and this one is too good to pass. Post rehab stint:

“How dare you expect me to answer the phone when my old drug dealer is calling me. Are you crazy. You are so F’D up. I hate that you would expect me to talk to this person”…..bla bla bla, going off on a rampage on me later for me to of course find out he was calling the drug dealer first.

“I started an argument with you over nothing and screamed at you and left for no reason because I was in a manic mode (dual diagnosis bipolar and drug addict). You must think I’m crazy. I’m so sorry. I just need to get help and treatment. I love you and miss you every day” . Later I found out the times he staged an argument and left my house, he was calling his drug dealer. When confronted the answer is “he called to ask me to play golf and I told him no.” Oh, that explains all the calls to him immediately after leaving my house.

Later when confronted about calls (all of which by the way correlate to calls to others who he dealt and bought drugs from), the answer is “you cant control me, you want to tell me who I can and cannot talk to, you need to have a man you can tell what to do, I lie to you because I’m afraid you’re going to tell me what to do, he’s my friend and has been my friend since we were kids, I have a right to talk to them if they’re my friends”. LOL, that’s a far cry from a few months ago when you said how dare I expect you to talk to someone who sold you drugs and you wanna kill the guy but you don’t want to punch him because you don’t want his blood on you since he probably has diseases from the needles he uses”.

I could seriously write my own book. The best part is that they actually believe themselves I think. The worse part is that they manipulate and try to twist it on the people who care about them to make them feel as horrible as they do. That’s the part of the addict that I hate the most and believe is the most selfish part. But it is funny reading all these things so thanks everyone.