View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 08:37 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
BlueSkies1

"Took my pulse, I'm human< That took me awhile to understand what that meant.....I put alot of pressure's on myself. I wanted everything now.
I didn't understand why I felt alot of different thing's....because I'm human, duh!

Took alot of pressure's off of myself, to understand, Im just human
and it's okay to cry, it's okay not to have it all today! Thing's will come in time...."

Thank-you for the above. I understand that now. Some days I still lose that understanding of myself, and being human, but most days it is with me now. That understanding, for a codie, is MONUMENTAL !
We get so darn used to REACTING to the A and their chaos, that we know we are trying to get back to sanity, we just can't remember what it is.
That acceptance that we are human and that all SANE things take time (whereas the chaos of the A took the blink of a second) is a re-adjustment. We know we want to get back to sanity, but honestly, I think we are WAY out of practice, and can hardly recognize it. We talk to true "normies" and think, but they don't know, they don't understand the EMERGENCIES, the need to REACT NOW, the PTSD!
Those "normies" are right after all, and we were once normies. We can get back to being one...!