View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 08:18 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
FireSprite

So yesterday when I picked DD up from school she immediately asked, "What are those tap spots again?" (Her headaches are generally daily, short but accute) We walked through the simple technique again & she felt immediate relief.

I listened to some of the mp3's this morning & I really think I will schedule some time for this for me every night before bed. I think this could be a very beneficial tool to add to my therapy!

Interestingly, I had printed gobs of info from the website to take home & read over the weekend but never got time to read. My mom stopped in for a surprise visit & decided to share with me that she was horribly abused at a very young age & has spent the last 50 YEARS repressing it. Long story short - she had a breakdown over the holidays & it lead to her starting therapy & finally addressing this issue.

I ended up giving her all of the EFT information I had printed because she's searching for techniques to help her work through this & finally open-minded enough to accept more than just a prescription as a solution.