Old 08-20-2012, 04:23 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
emptyshell

Well lets see he drives his car bc thats what he wants to do &nothing I say can convince him otherwise, and no I will not call the cops on my husband. Yes in hindsight I do see that I should have refused to go with and I will from now on.
EnglishGarden- I guess I have this all wrong, I thought I was supposed to ignore but now I see what you are saying, thank you for saying it. You are right it does make him grandeous, threatening, and he is trying to break me down...
So here is the update on what happened later Sat night:
He came back from our friends house all p*ssed off, ranting & raving about the events that unfolded there. He said they were "making fun" of him, saying things like what are you on? are you doing pills again or are you smoking bath salts or something? Whats wrong with you? I am guessing he denied it and got mad (he left that part out, bc "making fun" of him usually means someone is confronting/ or acting differently bc they know hes on something & then he gets mad). He said he was trying to have fun &talk with people & they kept interupting him or ignoring him. A couple of guys from his work were there & saying the same things to him, what drugs are you on? etc etc. So then when he comes home & starts with his rant, he's paranoid that someone is outside listneing to his rant (omg!) he starts saying we are going to sell this house & move, he doesn't want to be around these scumbags anymore, whats wrong with people around here, he's not on anything, I'm gonna quit my job, they "make fun" of me then ask how you are doing- why do they even act like they care, you think I'm just saying this but I am totally serious we are going to move&I'm gonna quit, blah blah blah. I didnt say much, all I said was those "scumbags" are your friends & coworkers & they are concerned about you & want to know whats going on &dont you dare quit your job, if you don't like your job for reasons other than this one then you go find another job before you quit this one& moving isnt going to solve anything your probs will just follow you. As I moved from room to room to remove myself he followed & kept ranting. He kept me up until 3am with this s**t. As if my day with him weren't exhausting enough, now he wants me to feel sympathy for him. Well I didnt offer any, like I said I barely said anything. Sunday he slept til 1:45pm & then kept falling asleep on the couch, I barely talked to him Sunday too. I only spoke when directly spoken to & my responses were mostly one worded. He stayed home all day and wasnt hi so he was all depressed (but atleast he wasnt mean to me), I ignored.
Today when he was getting ready for work I say- are you going to be ok today? him- what do you mean? me- well with everything that happened Sat., him- No I'm mad, I am not doing anything & they need to stop spreading rumors, maybe I should confront them (coworkers). me- is it really worth it? no one is spreading rumors, it was obvious very, very obvious that you were on something Sat.& if you go get help no one will be saying anything, him- this is my job, they dont need to know anything,they dont need to ruin my job, I am going to the Dr wed and I wont deny anything to her, me- you are denying it to me, dont confront them just let it go & dont do anything stupid like quitting your job we can not afford that. him-I dont think its stupid, I have to go.
So we will see what today brings