Old 08-18-2012, 05:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
emptyshell

Can anyone tell me where my husband has gone!?

Thats right I have no idea where my husband is right now! I worked this am for a few hours, and he had to work all day. So I thought I would be nice and bring him a bottle of iced tea &some water bc it was hot and he was working outside. He seemed fine, not high, I said to him " I have nothing to do today so can I just sit here & keep you company for a little bit? It would be nice to be out of the house." He tells me "no, I dont want anyone to see you here I am working and dont want to get in trouble". I knew exactly what that meant, he was going to leave and go get some drugs. I left & went home, I searched SR for awhile. Then 2 hrs later he calls and says "hey come keep me company I will be done shortly", I said " I thought you didnt want me there?", him- "well it should be ok now, no one should come around to see that your here, just come over". So I did, he was high as a kite! Itching like crazy again to the point of bleeding &of course blaming it on "poison ivy", snorting and messing with his nose and running around like a spaz. I just kept quiet, tried to help out where I could and just watched. Then he finished & was complaining that he was gonna vomit bc it was so hot (sure like thats really the problem). Anyway we went to the local farmers market to get something to eat and the whole time he's complaining and doping out (frankly I was embarrassed), then we walk around and he's a social butterfly when hes high so he has to talk to everyone. What was supposed to be a quick bit to eat turned into 3 hrs. I simply said to him that I was tired & would like to go home and take a shower. Immediately he gets all mad and starts walking to the exit mummbling under his breath, gets in the car slams the door and starts shaking his head back &forth, Iasked him why he was doing that, no response. Then instead of going home he drove to Walmart blew some $ there (I didnt go in), he ran into an old friend of ours & tells him that I am mad at him. So then the friend comes to the car to say hi to me & tells me this, I just blew it off bc I didnt want to tell him whats really going on. My husband gets back in car & drives around town (this was about another hour) doesnt talk to me the entire time, instead he's muttering sh*t like "you hate me, you dont love me anymore, why am I even talking,in your eyes Im your soon to be ex husband, I'm just an *******, god you never want to have fun" on & on . I didnt respond bc I remembered reading on SR that this is manipulation & he wants a reaction from me good or bad & if I didnt give him one he'd stop. Well he didnt stop he did this the entire time! Finally we get home & I get in the shower so I can cry with out him knowing, he starts mowing the lawn & then just leaves. Doesnt say where he's going nothing, so its been an hour and I have no idea where he is. I am hurt, I dont even know how to sum up in words how hurt I am... And I certainly dont know what to do if/when he comes home. I just want to curl up in a ball & cry, he's killing me inside.