Old 08-16-2012, 08:33 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
FenwayFaithful

My ABF did that but was always drunk when doing so or having a low/come down from Cocaine. Tends to make you very depressed.

And besides guilt even if it's genuine doesn't matter.

He did this to himself. It's not like the guilt has ever stopped him from using.

It doesn't mean anything really. Even if they think they mean what they're saying. It doesn't change the facts.

Can you block his number or ones you notice he calls from a lot?

I have a crying voicemail from my recently arrested ex that went something like "Baby I love you so much and I know I haven't been doing right by you. You deserve so much better. You deserve the man I used to be. A man who can afford to take you out and spoil you and make you smile and I will be that man again I promise, I love you more than I've ever loved any other girl, you mean the world to me I just hope you stick around long enough for me to prove to you how much you mean to me because the thought of being without you makes me want to die"

And yet he chose Coke and alcohol and God knows what else over me...Every. Damn. Time. Before this voicemail and after. It's all ********. Drugs is all they are really capable of caring about.