View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 11:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
chrisinphx

wish i could do more

warrior , i wish i could do somthing to change your situation but of course i cant. I cant say that its not gonna be hell and I cant say that im familar with your exact situation. What i can say is that I truley and honestly beleive there is a huge payoff at the end of a very dark road. The pain WILL come to and end and stuff WILL get better. I have experienced all the physical withdrawals you have and you are exactly right " i had wished i was dead
" literarly. My main drug of choice was extended release morphine and it is notorious for having a long half life and in my opinion the withdrawals lasted longer and were more severe than even heroin. The buzzing skin you described gave me chills and made me sick to my stomach when i read it. That is who familar my mind is with that feeling . I hate suggesting stuff or giving advice , i can only tell you my experiences. showers and or hotubs are sent directly from GOD. Everytome i have had to go through withdrawals they have been my biggest asset. I WOULD LIVE IN MY HOTUB but sitting in the shower for hours is pretty good too. This time around i am tapering my suboxone as slowly as humanly possible in hopes of making my decent as mild as possible. I know i didnt help but at least you know I listened and maybe that will help a little. Good luck compadre. What does compadre mean?