Old 10-21-2004, 09:56 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Live

Hi,

After I returned to work following my leave, yes everyone was different to me. It did not work out.
I still didn't learn, at my last job I thought professional people would read Time and read all the new research about depression and its physical origins.
I have decided now that I will keep these things private and only expose them in safe and appropriate places because the backlash is too damaging.
Altho' I totally understand that you had no choice at your current workplace.

I let and caused myself to become a total wreck with anxiety over the last month. All that pressure to get off that abuser's drug.
I have accepted the depression and the need for the meds long term. But not the anxiety and xanax.
So I was in total non-functioning hell. Today I got a refill. One pill and 20 minutes and voila..I am fine again and back to myself. When I quit taking them, Paulie said I was listening to my disease and she was right. I preferred to consider myself addicted because that is within my control, I could stop.
Well. I can stop. And I get too sick to think straight. Obsess. Obsess. Obsess. Fear. Fear. Fear. Obsess some more.
Nobody needs to kick my ass...I did it myself!
It's my opinion that the well is poisoned at the current paper. I don't think that's cynical or negative. Prejudice is a real thing. And it is harmful. You talent speaks for itself. Your awards. There are other papers, magazines, self-employment opportunities.
Take care of yourself first!
hugs,
live