View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 07:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
fgo

Hey,
Sorry to hear about what you put yourself through, ive been doing it for years.IMO You need to quit drinking and try to mend your fences. i have alienated almost everyone in my family at one time or another. Family is family i finally had to say that what happened between in my parents relationship is none of my business and i dont want to hear about it. I am the one that everone came to to bitch about everyone else. I always used it as an excuse to feed my beast. The only way you can fix this if you want to is to quit drinking first... its the only way i know to not go off the deep end again. After being on sr i realize that drinking can just be the tip of the iceberg. Ive wasted alot more time in the bottle than you have, please get out while the getting is good. It will only get worse. You cant do it for anyone else, but its amazing what ripple effect it will have. To see the other side read some of the posts on fiends & family it will open your eyes to what your drinking is doing to the people around you. good luck.