Thread: Just an update
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 05:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
washbe2

Just an update

For those following, son's MRI showed infection was improving, but will continue to be on antibiotics probably the rest of his life.....if he will take them.
He is now living about 35 minutes from me. In some ways that is easier, but he too often wants my time. I will do what I can, but won't be running there constantly.

He is so accident prone (like his dad). Saturday my hubby and I were almost at a wedding when he called and said I needed to come take him to ER cause he just cut his leg badly. I told him to call an ambulance if it was that bad. I almost had second thoughts to not go to wedding and go take him, but he told me to " light a fire under my a.. And hurry." my hubby heard hid say that and went ballistic . Story short, I went to the wedding and to the reception. Then took hubby home before going to take him to ER. 17 staples in his leg. Not deep .. just long. Cut with a utility knife.

I'm back at work now so little time is left for much else. I'm just tired and fighting the blues. But I will be fine, I will be fine, I will be fine!