Old 10-19-2002, 08:35 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Kittycat
Fantastic Member

What a $%^&*(* day I had!!!

I am going crazy...I am. There is not doubt.
I went to our office where the A lives, and had the most bizarre hour with him. He acted like I was a some "chick' he wanted to hit on. At the same time a Sweetest day card arrived from some Bimbo, who signed it hg BJ! Then kissed the card with lipstick...OKKKKKKKKKKkkk now I know it is the woman he had here....it irritated me a ton. I made him open it infront of me. Well.........that even set off a huge blow up of I want you back, I need you, I will go to rehab. blah balh! I must say he looks like S>>>>>>>>>%^&*() on a stick! Bloated in the face...he was drinking his Grey Goose cocktail. But the strange thing was I got a kick out of it...I was laughing so hard the whole time..am I nuts or what!??? Is it is because I know I can leave and not have to come back? It was crazy. He then called me all night rarely did I answer, put back on his wedding ring, so he says, and told me he will make this right. He wants to DATE...you heard it right......ME!!!!! DATE ME! OMG!!!!!!!!! Do I really believe he will change...............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....not really. I find this whole thing amusing, especially since our attys meet on Monday.
It is obvious to me he wants back in, and I am not letting him back. But what is going on? Attachment? Any ideas?
Love Kitty