View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 05:59 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
laurie6781
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

Please contact your HMO, (administrative) file a complaint, laying out all you have said here about the Doctor. Telling them of the terrible pain, and how it has been treated, and how it was not until the Nurse Practitioner ordered the MRI did you or the Doctor know that you have a Cyst in your brain.

Tell them he fired you. Tell them you need a Doctor NOW and can they PLEASE HELP YOU GET ONE? Tell them your appointment with the Neurologist is not until October and ask them is there anyway they can help you by getting it moved MUCH SOONER?

File the complaint. Be honest, tell them you ran out of your prescription a week early, and what the prescription was for both dosage and times a day, because the pain was so great. Use those words.

Ask them politely but FIRMLY what Doctors they have that can HELP YOU NOW?

I would also report him to the State of Michigan Licensing Board for Doctors. That is just so far off of 'profession behavior' that I M H O it is an abuse of his license.

I don't know if you are addicted to pain pills, and I don't believe you do either at this point. I do know that you need MEDICAL HELP right now, to find out exactly what this 'thing' in your head is, and what the medical profession can do to either remove it, decrease the size, or at least give you some relief from the pain.

Please keep posting and let us know how you are doing as we do care very much. As a retired RN your posting about your doctor? really made me irate. That is NOT the way a Doctor is to treat a patient, it is just unconscionable in my book!!! And yes, I have reported doctors? of his caliber to the state licensing board before, both here where I live and in the State of Florida where my folks lived, and yes I have seen results.

Love and hugs,