View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 01:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
chwithad

****please help****

I just joined this site today because I am looking for help from more than just one person. I never drank alcohol until about a year and a half ago. It started when I went on a week vacation with my family. My parents had always drank beer, but never abused it. I figured I was on vacation so I was going to have a good time and drank every night. After the vacation, I continued my drinking at home. Now, I am drinking an average of 10 beers a day. I never drink hard alcohol but I am only 23 and from being a smoker as well, my health is going downhill fast. My wife told me that she wants to leave me and take our baby daughter with her. I am at the most terrible point of my life. I ask with all my heart that somebody out there knows what I can do to fix my situation. FYI......I take anti-depressants and I heard that quitting to drink while taking these could be deadly if you stop cold turkey. I was prescribed to anti-depressants before I was a heavy drinker because of the things I went through as a soldier in Afghanistan. Thank you to anybody that helps!!!