View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 04:53 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
FMTT

Almost three months clean. Not much to say actually but Hallelujah! I got almost 7 hours sleep last night. Woo Hoo! I was very tired last night and actually experienced jimmy legs again. That was kinda weird but I am so happy to no longer be dope sick and waiting for my next dose. Freedom is not free. It's damn hard work but the rewards really start paying off when one builds a good head of steam in recovery. Lots of work left to do but with each passing week I get more energy and peace of mind. The pills are still very available but their whispers are becoming more mute as time goes on. Lots of problems still in my life and in my head but I'm getting my mind and soul back. It's all good from there. Peace and strength to everyone out there. This 10 year dope head continues to rejoice in the freedom that only comes from putting down the mental crutches and living life on life's terms. To those still struggling, trust me, it will get better. Just don't give up on yourself and prepare to be amazed at how great a life can be.