Old 08-10-2012, 03:50 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Whyme2012

Thank GOD for this forum. Thanks to all of you for your reply. At first I felt bad about doing this thinking I was "stealing", but it has gotten worse. It is obvious he is unstoppable.

I was hoping to go to the bank today, but in a strange twist of fate, he took my car with my purse and everything and left me at home all day. Also strange was that last night I finally figured out how to track his iphone which he usually takes with him - so at least I will know where he goes now. I am tired of driving around at night trying to find him. Last night I planted his phone in his car and figured I would finally be able to track him. When I saw him leave I went online to track the phone to find out it was at my address. I looked outside and his car was there, and my car was gone. So much for detective work.

I;ve spent many years covering for him so he doesn't loose his job (and we will both suffer). But nothing works now. It seems his alcoholism has progressed. He works from home and in the last two months he has spent all day drinking at bars. They will soon catch up to him and fire him. All this money that he worked so hard to save will be gone and he will end up with nothing. It's sad. I try to warn him. He says he wants to quit but "can't stop himself." He apologizes for putting me through this but I say to him don't apologize....get help! He doesn't want to hear that.