View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 12:48 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
stevie88

Day 35 almost done and feeling ok....Boy oh boy have I had a sh1t few days but as they say "what doesn't kill us,makes us stronger"...I overslept this morning as I was so tired from spending the previous night at the hospital...So I got up,quickly walked the dog and headed over to my moms to help her sort through stuff...Then I hit the gym for an hour and even though I wasn't fully into it,all of my weights were up by 10 kilo's for every exercise so I'm very pleased with that....Then I had to take my mom back to the hospital to get a death certificate and then take her back home...I think the funeral is gonna take place in a weeks time....I feel that if I can cope with the last few days then I can cope with just about anything...Yeah I did feel like drinking quite a lot but I just kept thinking what would be the point???? It wouldnt make me feel any better....Anyways,theres me done,I'm proud of myself for not drinking during a very stressful week....I hope everyone else is doing good and many thanks for all your kind posts...Take care all....Steve.....