Old 08-08-2012, 03:04 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  
Deuce

He has a solution for his tuition problem.

It has had me cracking up with laughter since Sunday. My husband was asking him what he really did with all the tuition money that he pocketed from the Winter semester that his mom paid for. He had told us a long time before that he spent part of the money on a motorcycle. (the rest went for partying, powder cocaine, drink)

He used the bike for a couple of months but it has been in his moms garage since he came back from rehab still using, took it out one night and says he was almost murdered because someone intentionally tried to kill him. (Ive no idea if that was true or he imagined it) but anyway, my husband figured it was like a regular bike and maybe worth five thousand or something, but they were talking about it and apparently it’s a really good one and cost over 20k. I know nothing about motorcycles but its called a Ducati or something close to that.

My husband went with him over to his moms on Sunday to look at it, and my husband came home riding it. He is now in love with this bike. There is no way in the world he is going to buy that bike. I don’t like them and I think they are dangerous, but right now he is like a little kid. He even drove it to work yesterday ! The real kid has decided he wants to sell it. He says he couldn’t park it anywhere because he was afraid it would be stolen, and he swears he almost died that last time he drove it. Its funny because he just does not look like the type to ride a motorcycle. He is kinda skinny, and not real tuff looking.

So the good news is that if he can sell it, then with what he has in the bank still, and what he has been earning working this summer full time; he should have enough to pay for the whole semester. He refuses to ask his mom for help because he admits he screwed up, and he says he will prove to her this semester that he is serious about his studies, and then he hopes she will again start picking up the tab. But now he has to get the bike away from my husband.