Thread: im back again!!
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 04:13 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
georgiagirl5

LOL, I am Southern Baptist too, so never worry about offending me with religion. A baptized Southern Baptist who is a true believer in my only true Higher Power, who is Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. That is why I am in Celebrate Recovery. As a believer, I would highly, highly recommend it. It is so awesome and helping me so much. There is no doubt that God loves you, I have no doubt. He never ever turns His back on us, we only do it to Him. Don't worry about errors in your post I do it all the time when I type on my iphone. You for sure have me in your corner supporting you every step of the way. God loves us and can help us but He also helps us through other people. I believe deep in my heart that we can beat this!!! We can be happy again without hydrocodone! We can have serenity again without pills. I know it is so so hard as you are only a few days sober and I am just short of a month. But it CAN happen. Believe me, God is holding your hand every step of the way. I hope you check out Celebrate Recovery, you will find such peace there. We will be keeping in touch and feel free to PM me any time. As always, prayers to you.