View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 04:02 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
marliese22

no contact easier said than done

Last night my AH came over to discuss how we are going to divide our assets. He has it in his mind that he will figure it out fairly and the 2 of us can do this without having to hire a lawyer.Me not so sure. Well when we finished with that. I brought up the subject of the car insurance. It is in my name and I want to separate the policy so if he has an accident or DUI they cannot come after me. He got pissed and said why do I want to do that and I said you know why. He says its always back to that and I am the one who would not compromise and let him drink. I gave him the ultimatum that it was the bottle or me and he chose the bottle. Made me feel very sad. Where is the guy I married we both have become very bitter but I am finally ready to move on and work on getting my life together. Sorry got very off topic. I truly need to have no contact as every he texts or calls my stomach gets in knots I shake and end up with a migraine no way to live. This is so hard for me after hiding it or so I thought for all these years. Thought if I tried hard enough we could work it out . I see myself in so many of these posts the best part is to know you are not alone and there are people who really understand