Thread: About me.
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 12:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
scacra1

About me.

All my previous posts have been about understanding my BF and his situation. Well today ive just taken the day off work, whilst he has gone to work. i never take days off work but now i feel drained.
i feel like ive become obsessed with this situation! spending all my time reading up on it, coming on here and trying to gain more understanding, then when im not doing that im trying to talk to him about controlling his issue. ive now cottoned on to the fact that im co-dependant and that will probably be the next subject to engulf my time.
i spend the rest of my time wondering if i should leave him, trying to convince myself that i don't need to and everything will be okay.
I'm 35 and we are due to get married in June next year, we have been trying for a baby, i dont have any children and would love to have one. I then wonder if im crazy... should i really be doing this with him given my concerns? but then if i leave maybe i will lose my chance of happiness and never marry or have children.
No wonder im drained and now his illness is affecting me.
i guess i just wanted to share my thoughts. if anyone has any similar experiences/advice please share!