Old 08-03-2012, 12:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mystrongisweak

Drinking runs in my family, I am on a bad track.

I grew up with booze in my family. It was always Frank Sinatra and the rat pack in my family. At a young age I learned drinking was...funny? I didn't have my first beer until 18 and my first semester in college...I broke up with my love of 4 years and it all came crashing down. Last march I moved out from my single mothers house, "who drank frequently" and I lived with roommates for about 7 months. My mother was diagnosed with MS in July of 2011 and now...I am home...I work a great full time job at CVS with no benefits but i am trying. I am a fairly attractive guy with a bad habit. Me and my mother argue, she can always smell the hard booze in my room. I go through maybe about a half a fifth and 2 or 3 beers and im done for the night. In my hard times i can drink about a 5th...She told me if i keep drinking hard then I need to leave. I am worried which is why im here. I am 22 and honestly I just want the cold card facts. Don't play with me i have heard it all. I am willing to listen. Just respond with positive advice or a similar life story. I want to hear i am not alone...