View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 05:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rdlesstraveled

he drank last night (and blamed me)

I effed up (again)

Every outlet for XBF to contact me was blocked except for my work phone...... and that is what got me.

I unfortunately picked up the phone...... grrrrrrrr

He began by saying "Really J???? Really? You are just going to do this? Really?"

"yes, nothing has changed" I replied

Which was proceeded by him saying that my actions were typical and that he couldn't believe that I was totally overlooking the positive.

I referred back to the lying. He argued that if he told me the truth (that he had dated his ex right up until we got back together) that that wouldn't have "flown with me"

My reply? "And the way you handled it did?"

He then proceeds to argue that he knew that I would do this and that I was just looking for a reason to leave and that he didn't cheat and that he was embarrassed

Mind you this convo is occurring at my job and my voice is getting louder and louder. I ended up "unblocking him" and calling him from my cell phone to finish the conversation.

After we talked (which went nowhere and were only heated words exchanged) he sent several texts. He wrote that he was done, that I needed to return a necklace he bought me, that i should never call or text him again, that I didn't need to block him because he would never call or text me again.

Then silence......................

Then I get a text this morning which stated that he drank last night ;( He wrote "Are you happy, I drank last night?"

Now I feel like crap because I feel like I did mentally mess him up.