Old 08-02-2012, 05:39 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
livingrin

Josh,
I read your story and I see myself. I too was doing the same exact thing you were mg and drug wise. I too realized I hit rock bottom, lost everyting in my life that ever meant anything to me. I called my family and confessed what I've done to myself. They were sick, and so mad but yet they reached out and helped me. I was always the healthy working out type, worked 2 jobs to get what I always dreamed of. I had lost almost 40lbs in a matter of 6 months. My father was ready to cut me off and disown me, he asked me how did this happen? All over degenerative disc disease and a growth on my spine. My doctor never told me what I was in for when he gave me roxi's and oxy. I should have researched them. I never took meds like that before and they turned me out. Anyway my point being I too am hitting a Christian rehab here in jersey, bad thing is its a damn 8-10 wk wait list! I took it upon myself to get off the meds, enough is enough, I want my life back. 4 days of subs then now 5 days of being totally clean. It wasn't easy but it wasn't the worst. I actually feel decent today, I want to do things for the first time in god knows when. I am becoming alive again. Your going to experience some w/d regardless of how you do it. The place I am going to attend told me I had to be 5 days clean, yours didn't require that? If your going in just going c/t after that size habit its going to be tough but it can be done. Any possibility you could get a few day delay on entry to maybe do a short sub detox make it a bit easier on yourself? Whatever you do best of luck, you can do it.