Thread: I'm done.
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 05:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rdlesstraveled

I'm done.

I cannot deal with this anymore. I'm "tapped out"

My recovering boyfriend and I agreed that we would talk on Sunday (yesterday). Well, I get a text in the morning stating that he needed the day to himself (go mountain biking in the woods alone). Fine, I was OK with this (anything to help HIM in his recovery). So, I decided to take the day to myself (I went to the pool, did some grocery shopping, etc). Well, unbeknownst to me, he had sent me 3 text messages. One he sent at 7:31 pm saying "do you want to talk?" the second one he sent at 7:54 pm, "I guess when you need time its OK?" and the third one he sent at 8:09 pm "well thanks for being there for these 8 weeks. I couldn't have made it without you. Your like an angel from heaven when you come in and out of my life, you always just fly away tho!"

OK, wtf???? I hadn't even known he was going to be texting me until I saw that I had missed them at 8:48 (which was when I stupidly replied back), but he is assuming that I am sitting by my phone waiting to hear from him????? So I can not hear from him for hours, but as soon as I don't answer a text immediately he writes me off?????

To top it off, I (again stupidly) call him. I can tell that he is on the other line (that little buzz that you hear after the ring). So he is on his phone talking to someone, yet he never calls me back and he never replies to my text.

Am I overreacting? Expecting too much?

I just can't deal with this anymore. I know that another person cannot drive one crazy, but I am being to feel emotionally abused at this point.

I have no choice but to end this..... for my own sanity.

Now how do I get my stuff back?????