View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 06:18 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
JustAnotherOne

Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
Has anyone here every helped start or initiated a support group for mental therapy?

I either have to start up a support group for cutters, or else I could violate probation, or I have to make steps to support one. My arms are slashed to **** and I don't know what to do.

lf I could stop the pain of anyone in my area or online, I would be glad to, but I'm bleeding like a m-ther--cker now and I don't see how I'm capable of leading anyone out of this. I'm not mortally self-inflicted, but I don't see how my therapist expects me lead others out of self-harm.

If you self-harm I ask you to please stop, look at your other options. Persistence is not, not, not pretty. If you're desperate please call 9-11.
It's not like ANYONE can just stop, It's an addiction.Think at the scars, do you like them?do you like having to always stay somehow that no one can see them?no?then think at that.
To give you an advice, take whatever you use for cutting, wrap it in duct tape, then put in a box, then in another one, and so go on, then put it in a place hidden and hard to get to.Until you'll have it in your hands the urge will feel a bit better.