View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 08:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
octoberrain

Being pulled in every direction..

I have 5 kids. All full grown and families of their own. It feels like every time they have a crisis or some kind of drama going on they call me.
Before we found out my AS was an addict, my youngest daughters husband left her. She is a GOOD girl. He is a jerk and wanted his freedom. I sat with her everyday for a week and held her hand and even cried with her. It hurts so bad when you know there is nothing you can do.

My middle daughter is always in some kind of crisis or has drama going on. She and her long time BF, father of her son broke up and she moved back to our area. She is now living with another a**hole. Every other week she calls me and says come get me and the boys,I have to get out of here. I can not take it anymore! I told her I just could not do it. She hung up on me. As I am sitting here the phone keeps ringing. It is her and I am afraid to answer it. I do not want to have to tell her no again. I am not strong enough right now to help anyone!

Well neither can I !!! I fell like I am going crazy!

I feel so guilty because I feel that my obsession with my AS has taken me away from helping them. They even say it some times. I just do not have the strength left in me to deal with her drama. I can not take on anymore. Am I wrong? Some times I get mad and think, they are grown, leave me alone! then I feel guilty for not being ABLE to help them.
I want to just run away!