View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 08:58 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
JessicasFight

in response to the last posts

@heyitsme congrats on getting to the point you are at as well. Strong individual. Yes, off all opiates since 7pm 0.5mg of Perc Monday night. Day 2 Cold Turkey. No sweats, few runs to the bathroom yes, insonmia Day 1, aches in my butt/back but because my mom has not been able to get a bad for me so its a lean back chair. May not be helping and the achy legs, lack of motivation. The one thing that weirds me out, idk if its from the xanax or what but my head feels heavy but light its hard to explain and like there is twitching in my eyes like almost blurred vision. Nights so far have been the worse. Soreness really kicks in, and anxiety stops because the 2x a day xanax but that I was curious about too is if klonopin would be better for me. I have a perscription of that at 0.5mg 1x a day but 1.0 2x of xanax seems to be a huge jump. What if the xanax only is what is helping me and staying positive. I plan to get off the xanax after my moms Surgery this Monay and praying ill be back to myself by then for her. My fiance is going to help with the weening of xanax if needed and hold on to my medication. I say if needed because I have stopped xanax cold turkey many times but would take maybe 1.5 sometimes 2 a day for 2 weeks, being thats when my script was out and swhich to Klon and back n forth n back n forth. That was only because my ex at the time, year ago, would steal them so I would always run out. Now never last longer then should but during this process I am taking 2-3 a day but for what 4-7 days tops and start cutting back down to my normal dose I hope if my body and mind feel ready for it. Yes, that is my problem I read too many other stories that are sadly much worse then mine and seem to freak myself out more and more. The more research, articles, etc. I read the more worried I get. People like you are truely helping me through this. Its about 9pm and just a lil sore but took a xanax so no anxiety other then those main side effects ive been having the eyesight seems wierd like pulsing almost and head feels strange. Oh and lastly what are some good ways/vitamins/etc. to help get your energy and motivation back. Hope there is something because I was told Provigual by another but thats another drug in my system I need to avoid. Even though my problem is with Pain Pills but still.
@opio yes day 2 was a lil worse with a few runs to the bathroom but the pain is not as bad no. Anxiety on and off worse but I am able to calm that down. Lets hope day 3 doesnt all of a sudden hit me and I am back to the 3 days of Detox basically i'd assume. Only from what I heard through PM with someone else. There is a doubt but we will hope for the best and prepare for the worse.