View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 08:21 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Chris1000101
Lot Of Love Out There, Man.

I could not help but read this thread twice, thanks for the laugh everyone! I am not looking to be rescued but if someone has a 2x4 I could use a good smack.

Originally Posted by Tuffgirl View Post
Not all women are that desperate and codependent. . . . cut out my bathroom subfloor
Thank goodness!! I would not mind someday a relationship where we want to spend time together but I can do without the clinginess. Removing the subfloor is no problem but I hope that sandwich comes with a soda too?

Originally Posted by wellnowwhat View Post
What's with the women bashing?
Some venting is understandable as long as it is appropriately directed at the one whom deserves it. I agree though, too many people have lived with the ruthless bashings of an A and never disserved it. You sure do not need it here.

Originally Posted by lillamy View Post
There are male codies that are exactly the same.
I am so glad to not be a codie . . . I have been known to be a glutton for punishment but never a codie. :rotfxko

Originally Posted by wicked View Post
I will take a bald head and asthma over a drunk any day.
I have my own money comin in and my own medical!
We will go to Alanon meetings together and be called the "perfect couple"!
I like big guys too. Are you over 250?
I see is....do you drink?
Bald – no
Asthma – no
Money and medical – GREAT
Meetings – I will think on that.
Big – 6’5”
250 – not for long
Drink – no

Cannot say I will even think about it us less you are a Wolverine? Spartans and Buckeyes need not respond unless you enjoy special treatment during football season.

Originally Posted by pixilation View Post
See, i just want a guy who knows who Malcolm reynolds, boba fett, john crichton, captain jack, etc are. And doesn't judge me when i say " when i went to the comic book store the other day". And then i'll beat that guy at star wars trivial pursuit. Lol
I know them all. However, does she know Allison Blake, Myka Bering, Penelope Garcia, Abby Sciuto and etc. In addition, will not judge me if I ask her when she gets back from the comic book store to roll play Lady Heather? Yes, I can be motivated to lose games. :rotfxko