View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 05:20 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Alucard

Originally Posted by cyranoak View Post
apparantly all i have to do to find a girlfriend is hang out with people and tell every woman i meet that "...to be honest, i'm an an alcoholic and i'm x months sober."

it's the mating call for the codependent. Before i've talked to five women i'll have one "saving" me in no time who will tell everybody she knows it was love at first sight and i'm her soul mate. I'll suck her blood and savage her soul until she figures it out, then i'll replace her with another just like her. and there's always another just like her. ironically, they all think they are unique.

i'm not sure what to do when they figure out i'm not an alcoholic. Maybe that's when i play the "poor me my ex was a bi-polar alcoholic card" and ask her to "help" me learn how to tell the truth. It'll probably buy me a few more months. After that i'll still have the "my father was too critical" card. It all goes downhill from there though, unless there's a "i have asthma and i'm going bald card." it might work. There are women that codependent.

Hell, maybe i'll be able to stay home, blame others for my problems, deflect criticism back on my woman, and feel sorry for myself while they pay all the bills.

Good god.

Cyranoak
lol!!!