View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 03:47 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Learn2Live
To thine own self be true.

Originally Posted by shawty80 View Post
that would be awesome! ROAD TRIP!!! your posts speak to my heart on SO many levels. you have guts, wisdom, kindness, directness, honesty, and genuine concern. you *get me* even on your worst (and my worst) days. today you need to try to OWN your awesomeness. we all can see your brilliant light shining through. screw him for taking it away from you for even a second!!!

ME! ME! i totally understand this!!! i think i'm doing okay, and then in an instant it changes. i've still not found the motivation to unpack all of my damn boxes, and i barely found motivation today to put my laundry away, which is NOT like me, cause i LOVE doing laundry (sick, eh?). i keep cycling through the garbage he spouted about loving me, then not feeling the spark, then being more in love with me than ever, then kicking me out, then telling my mom that he loves me, and in the same breath that we don't work as a couple. wtf?!? if i wasn't crazy before, i am now. and i LET him do this to me!!!
I understand what you mean about the garbage he spouted. It is so confusing. I keep asking myself, "Was ANY of what he said true? Or was it all just manipulation?" I feel like such a fool for ever believing the things he said.

Funny, I love doing laundry too shawty. I think I did 10 loads this weekend to catch up from neglecting EVERYTHING these past few weeks because I have been so devastated by the lies he told and what he has done.