View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 03:39 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
shawty80

Oh shawty, I am so glad I have you to go through this with. I wish you weren't all the way out in TX, or we could hang out together. And maybe my heart would not feel so very dead.
that would be awesome! ROAD TRIP!!! your posts speak to my heart on SO many levels. you have guts, wisdom, kindness, directness, honesty, and genuine concern. you *get me* even on your worst (and my worst) days. today you need to try to OWN your awesomeness. we all can see your brilliant light shining through. screw him for taking it away from you for even a second!!!

I feel so ashamed that he walked out on me. Who could possibly understand this?
ME! ME! i totally understand this!!! i think i'm doing okay, and then in an instant it changes. i've still not found the motivation to unpack all of my damn boxes, and i barely found motivation today to put my laundry away, which is NOT like me, cause i LOVE doing laundry (sick, eh?). i keep cycling through the garbage he spouted about loving me, then not feeling the spark, then being more in love with me than ever, then kicking me out, then telling my mom that he loves me, and in the same breath that we don't work as a couple. wtf?!? if i wasn't crazy before, i am now. and i LET him do this to me!!!