Thread: relaps :(
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 12:13 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
justhadenough

Originally Posted by Sasha4 View Post
Hey no offense taken and I hope I did not offend you as I certainly was not picking on your post in any way what so ever.

I understand the appointment fustration totally.

I just think we all, me included, and when I say 'we' I mean all human beings, need to manage our own help. Take some self responsibility.

I think i just realise how mazing the NHS is when you see third world country children with not even clean water to drink and I could effectively walk across a field and probably be seen within 48 hours by a qualified health professional. That is amazing!

I also agree with you about AA 100%. In the UK we can go to a meeting, ring a helpline or even be visited at home.

Sorry I you thought my post was a direct hit on you, I really did not mean it. Please forgive me?

xx
Hi Sashaa

It's ok-I didn't think your post was a direct hit on me .I just wanted to clarify as it did sound as if I was criticizing the NHS

I've highlighted the bit of your post which really jumps out at me and hopefully Dawnie too. At the end of the day it is our responsibility to get sober. We can all make excuses all day long but until we 100% want to get sober and take the self responsibility to get outside help there is nothing anyone else can do