View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 08:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cricket123

RAh thinks I am not responsible

Well being human I made a mistake, it does not matter what the mistake was (minor) but I found out about it while we were with our counselor. It will probably cost me a little money but no big deal all ended well. I thought my RAH was going to explode. What came out was, I think our counselor got a clearer picture of what he is like and his anger issues. Well he ended up admitting he does not really like me and thinks that I am not responsible for my stuff and he just does not understand that.

It blows my mind that he thinks like this. I have to be responsible for 3 teens, 1 dumb husband, 2 dogs, 14 chickens, 3 goats and 4 turkeys and have a spotless house while the kids, rah and dogs run in and out. I would like to know how to do this when I cannot get anyone to pick up after themselves. When I do try to clean, I am moving around his stuff and making it hard on him. Also according to him, I am too hard on our teens about picking up, who are on summer vacation. (also I use to do all our bills until he got mad that I was not doing it right, he got to do it after that)

I have not said much to him since this session. (The birds and goats were for my kids who wanted them but I am in charge of figuring out how to take care of them and what they need and who is to do what with the (mostly me)).