View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 06:24 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
MetalChick
I looked like that holdin beer

Originally Posted by MysteriousGrl View Post
Heard it, said it, felt it. Truth be hold, we are all a glutten for our own punishment. If something so bad for us, still wins the fight, what are we really crying for? I dont know abotu you, but I am so done with my self pity. My actions outway my words. I'm an alcoholic and my punishments are high. When they come, I have to suffer, not cry why me, why me. I know its going to happen again very soon but the only one to blame is myself, not my disease.

Thats the cold black hearted truth of this. Thats all. Sorry, but its a kick up my own A£$
I hear what you are saying , I think. I personally do not cry "why me" when I F-up, and I realize I must suffer the consequences of my actions. I don't think that this is a "black hearted truth," it is just what adults do. It is also easy to say one thing and do another. Everyone has times where there word and actions do not add up, and hopefully we strive to be people of action( I do try). Also, there are times when we try and fail and do what we despise.

I am not religious, but I do find wisdom in the bible and other materials. I think this is a good one,

St. Paul said in Romans that,
“I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.”

I relate to that.

Take care