Thread: relaps :(
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 02:49 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Sasha4

Originally Posted by justhadenough View Post
I totally agree. Can I just clarify I wasnot criticizing the NHS-I agree it is brilliant. I was just concerned that a GP is unlikely to be able to sort Dawnie's problem out today, will prob be a lengthy referral-I thought AA would give better and immediate options and results.Even though she can't get a GP app today she could def get AA help today.
Hey no offense taken and I hope I did not offend you as I certainly was not picking on your post in any way what so ever.

I understand the appointment fustration totally.

I just think we all, me included, and when I say 'we' I mean all human beings, need to manage our own help. Take some self responsibility.

I think i just realise how mazing the NHS is when you see third world country children with not even clean water to drink and I could effectively walk across a field and probably be seen within 48 hours by a qualified health professional. That is amazing!

I also agree with you about AA 100%. In the UK we can go to a meeting, ring a helpline or even be visited at home.

Sorry I you thought my post was a direct hit on you, I really did not mean it. Please forgive me?

xx