View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 04:40 PM
  # 203 (permalink)  
soccer
Soccer

Aloha y'all and howzit

Hello all, it has been a while since I have posted anything so I thought I would give an update on how things are going for me to anyone who cares to read. I want to start off by thanking everyone who gave me words of encouragement when I started this journey a long time ago, and also offer to anyone that if you need to, you are welcomed to drop me a private message. I will respond as soon as I get any.
That was the easy part, now for the hard part. I am still using these dreaded pills under very strict control of a doctor (not through his doing but at my insistance). We are in thr process of weaning me off the pills, and the process will be very long and drawn out. What lead me to this doctor lead process was him giving me 6 weeks worth of medicine that was gone in 4 days. After that I was hospitalized for severe withdrawl symptoms and the doc and I came up with this plan.
Please do not let my failure detract from the successes that you have had. The strength that you all show is what keeps me following through with the plan to eventually be completely free from my addiction. Thank you again for all yher help you have given up to this point and keep up the good fight. You will remain in my prayers as I hope I will remain in yours. I will post more as time goes along.