Old 07-16-2012, 05:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Alucard

Rough Day, but I want to live, and get better...life after the AW.

Today I went to the Supreme Court library, and got my paperwork for an uncontested divorce. I also got in contact with my attorney, who is going to help me with it. It seems pretty simple. My soon to be ex AW abandoned our little apt. and told me she wanted to end our relationship and besides that, there is no way in Hell I'd have married her had I known the extent of the alcoholism...(not eating anymore, daily drinking starting from the AM to the pass out point, and needing to social drink while I'm at work, ect, ect.)...she can sign for uncontested, and get it notarized and get it back to me so we can file in district Court, they set a hearing date (that she neednt even attend) and we are done. IF she doesnt want to go that route, it is then contested, and at that point, a Sheriff has to serve her, and she has a warrant out, I am 110% sure she doesnt want to be served that way, and me nor my attorney will serve her otherwise. It's up to her, I could care less at this point after feeling betyrayed. We have no assets, children ect. I am emotionally exhausted and also in the process of trying to get registered for University this semester. And working, and paying bills, watching my kid and I am starting tonite, with my workouts again, which I neglected while I was with her. Time to fight back, and take my own life back.