Old 07-11-2012, 08:19 AM
  # 456 (permalink)  
imaquitter

I hear ya, it's just that even though I've done it once before quitting smoking scares me a lot more than quitting drinking. I quit drinking all the time because of my former job and I know that AVRT will get me over the top with the one problem I did have with it. It worked perfectly last night at the store, I just laughed at it and said haha, no dice bro, I don't drink lol.

I'm pretty sure that's why the Navy even today still allows smoking on ships even though there have been so many fires because of it. People would find a way to do it anyway. It's much more addictive, at least it is for most people. Everybody can stop drinking for a while but most of them go crazy when told to put out the cigs so I'll just have to build it up more to do that. The worst is always waking up in the morning and not having that first one. When I quit last time that was the only time of the day that I'd almost give in but I was so busy at work doing 15 hour days and I hadn't drank for a month either so my head was clear and I stuck with it.

Anyway, I'm not drinking anymore and I won't start again. Thanks for the help here. I can read all this repeatedly too but I have no idea where to buy the book locally, I'd hate to have to wait for it to come in the mail.