View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 07:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
logo
NAIOU

Nothing will ever change

Nothing will ever change.
75 percent of the people in prison today are in there for drug or alcohol related crimes. In the US it is concidered a moral ,week willed person. They refuse to see it as what it is (a disease). In the UK they finally stood up and said we will no longer treat our people as criminals. You want heroin we will give it to you for free. You want treatment(the best there is) we will give it to you free of charge. Do you put people in prison that have cancer, I think not. The USA needs to do the same thing. Here it is all about the money. The have and the have nots. It is time for the people to stand up and force the US to do the same thing. All treatment should be free. For the republic for which we stand. This goverment is designed to keep the rich people rich and the poor people poor. All the people standing on the street corner selling drugs are blamed for this problem. They don't own any boats or air planes. They are not flying and floating this stuff in here. Most big time drug deals are are fininced by the rich people here. Goverment trading arms for drugs? They do not want to stop it. Elect me president and I would stop it with in 6 months with just a few phone calls. As president I would call all major drug producing countries and tell them you have 6mo. to clean up your country or we will take you off the face of the earth and be prepared to do so. I know this sounds harsh but nothing will ever change. Logo