Old 07-08-2012, 07:12 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
ejoyce

i hope this helps!

HI=] i am also 22 and stopped drinking about a year ago. i drank all throughout highschool, completely oblivious of its insidious nature, and then into college where i truly became a heavy drinker. my mind was telling me that it was simply innocent and it took numerous incidents, courage, honesty with self and the like in order for me to realize that it is truly a complete waste of my energy! it wasn't fair to me , my family or those who love me to treat myself that way! Anyway, now that i have shed the habit, my friends who have not come to this conclusion just yet are commentating. i am only sharing this with you to let you know that youa renot alone and once you do stop officially there may be those who have yet to understand where you are coming from make it diffifuclt for you to feel comfortable with you decision. BUT FEEL COMFORTABLE ANYWAY. you have got to love yourself. revel in the fact that you recognize this! you are soooooooooooooooo not alone in the big realm of things and proceed with yourconclusions as to how you want to lead your life becasuse they are sound and you are RIGHT <3 <3 never cut yourself short or go against your grain.

you feeling inesecure with you boyfriend is such a normal thing, i know very few girls who are completely secure int heir relationships whether or not the guy is a cheater, player etc. its okay though, we are humans and it is alright to feel worried from time to time.. this especially happens when we love someone and cherish them. the important thing is that we dont judge ourselves and become hard on ourselves for BEING HUMAN. trust that if this boy is right for you he will be in your life no matter what, it sounds simple but u can have peace in that becaues it is the truth. love YOU first and foremost and the only way to do that is to treat physical, mental and spiritual state with respect. worrying, thinking poorly of yourself, drinking and all things of this nature are corrosive to loving yourself! its like a roadblock from seeing the positive within you, its thet positive love of who you are that alllows you to have courage and stay concrete in decisions like this. anyway i hope this helped=]