Old 07-08-2012, 04:40 PM
  # 264 (permalink)  
Lenina

(((TOD))) Wow, what a mess! So glad no one was hurt!

((chicory)) Thanks for the dance! That's just what I needed to see after my night out. I cannot believe people think sitting in a bar is a good time. The dinner was good. The pie after was great but dang! The beer bar was boring beyond belief. And the bands were just terrible! loud, no sound balance, shrieking for singing! It was all just a big roar of sound and annoying as all get out! I ordered a diet coke which was plunked down in front of me with a glass, ice or nothing, LOL We stayed until our friend did his set and then left.

I have to say, I never was a bar person. There was a certain irony in punk bands being my age and maybe older. LOL That part amused me. I think I'm done socializing. LOL We didn't get home until after 2:00am. I am actually anxious to get back to work this week!

((((Cangel))). it's clear and sunny here today, but it was around. 62F last night. I was freezing on the way home.

((((Amy))) Glad you're home, that the wedding was fun and you aren't engaging in the sm/dad dysfunction.I bet the cats missed you like mad! poor FuzzyB is not doing well at all. I think tomorrow a vet trip is needed. I'll call in the morning. maybe an iron shot will be enough.

(((j bird))). Thanks for checking in. glad you had fun with Taz and got some time for yourself to enjoy.

I hope our strays check in soon!

Much love from Lenina