Old 07-06-2012, 03:14 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
bobcat2000

Originally Posted by bobcat2000 View Post
Just saw your reply. You are not accepting anything. Denial is going to destroy you and your son! You are planning on moving countries to be with the addict, you are removing your son from what he knows. You say you have not been with anyone in 5 years? Where is the boys father. Lara you are in denial and I do not know how to put this any other way but you going to f..ck up your life and that of your sons for what? For a small possibility, forma fantasy of an addict becoming normal? Think about when your son is a young man, how will he be? Will the infection of you being addicted to the addict have hurt him... I strongly urge you not to go on this path. You will lose yourself and later on your son! I know as I have walked this path and many others. This will destroy you and particularly your son!
I rethought my post...

Just saw your reply. You are not accepting anything. Denial is going to destroy you and your son! You are planning on moving countries to be with the addict, you are removing your son from what he knows. You say you have not been with anyone in 5 years but you have, you have been with an addict for the last 7 - 10years?? I am confused? Where is the boys father? Obviously not H`s or is he? Lara you are in denial and I do not know how to put this any other way but you going to f..ck up your life and that of your sons for what? For a small possibility, for a fantasy of an addict becoming normal? Think about when your son is a young man, how will he be, he like my daughter will have much anger and it without a doubt will bite you as it did me! Will the infection of you being addicted to the addict have hurt him... absolutely. I strongly urge you not to go on this path. You say you put your son first? From what I am reading you are putting him last! I am taking a flyer here but I guess your marriage disolved due to much of this and it seems you did what I did, have an affair with an addict whilst having a child with someone else being your husband, why did you do that... alot of research indicates addicts can become infertile, so I am guessing H could not provide a child so you got your then husband to help (unknowingly) and then divorced him when the child was born? My God Lara you really are heading down a slippery path and fast... H has total control of you and I am sorry to say you are the addict to all this. You WILL *lose yourself and later on your son! I know as I have walked this path... Young Lara, get help for you and fast and give your son the greatest gift in his life and walk away urgently from all this madness. I already see the codependcy pattern and how deeply the addiction of the addicts deception has parasitically entered you. Trust me in this, please, do not move countries to be closer to H as he will kill you by installment and later on your son will have nothing to do with you. If you love H as you say you do then do not allow any opportunity for him to use you as his crutch his deception funnel! All this darkness you are going into can be stopped but you must act quickly as from what I have read you may lose yourself very soon!