Old 07-06-2012, 02:37 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
bobcat2000

Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Dearest Bobcat.... I read with awe your message. I thank you from my heart for sharing this with me...and for the time to send such a long message...I hear your words and I accept them... I say 'lover' as I mean partner...we don't live in the same country - but see each other every 3 weeks. But as of next year we will be living in the same country...No, I have not been with anyone else in 5 years.... but I was married once..and have a beautiful 5 year old boy!!!! Who I know I need to put first (I always have) but as you can see, I have seriously considered a future and life with H.... but reading messages like from yourself - my eyes are open - for the first time - as to the reality of this disease...
God bless you too!
Just saw your reply. You are not accepting anything. Denial is going to destroy you and your son! You are planning on moving countries to be with the addict, you are removing your son from what he knows. You say you have not been with anyone in 5 years? Where is the boys father. Lara you are in denial and I do not know how to put this any other way but you going to f..ck up your life and that of your sons for what? For a small possibility, forma fantasy of an addict becoming normal? Think about when your son is a young man, how will he be? Will the infection of you being addicted to the addict have hurt him... I strongly urge you not to go on this path. You will lose yourself and later on your son! I know as I have walked this path and many others. This will destroy you and particularly your son!