View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 09:33 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
TheCliff
TheCliff

I have so much to write. I can't believe I have been on hydrocodone, in different forms, for this long. I am on 40mg a day now, in a pain management program. I have so much to say. Now, in 2012, i am up you-know- what's-creek...because my appointment falls a week past my monthly supply will be depleted. *So just going 25 hours without the Norco (10mg hydro/325 acetaminophen) is not fun, not at all. You know , I looked back at my posts spanning over 5 years,and can see how this is an ongoing problem for me. I can defend myself for using the meds judiciously, being that I was diagnosed with lupus, degenerative disc disease, Sjogrens and arthritis in 2009... But I haven't been taking the meds as prescribed. Maybe I used to. Not anymore. Obviously I took more, not to get a euphoric feeling but because I do have real pain. But in reality, i still didn't follow the prescribers orders. And that is why I now am panicking. I am so glad I wrote about the hycodan years ago, because I see things with a little more perspective now. I also learned how frightening it is that hydrocodone FITS my brain like nothing else. I don't like Percocet, or anything else they tried me on after a few surgeries I've had. Even morphine, after a leg surgery did nothing for my pain, or my brain! *I love Vicodin. =( Maybe too much. Now I'm worried.

Last edited by TheCliff; 07-05-2012 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Want to change font.