View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 07:02 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Jennirey

I want to thank you all for the Welcome.. Although I am now extremely doubting myself.. I still want her to come back home. Even after hearing all of the reasons why.I am hearing her want a future again. School a job.. no more manipulative boyfriends. she is even welcoming NA which is something she did not want (She was having higher power issues) she originally wanted to find a secular alternative.. I have agreed to go to family counseling with her as well.

We have a really good therapist she was seeing a while before for the bipolar and her Psychiatrist she trusts..... I sent off the contract today.

I _xxx_ agree to the following terms:

These are my goals:

1. Sobriety
2. No drugs or drug use in the house.
3. No "New" legal troubles.
4. Absolutely No "Chris".
5. Share with my family about any and all Slips/relapses.
6. Get help when I need it.
7. No more isolation. (staying in my room all of the time.) Stay open to the family.
8. Find a Sponsor and go to meetings regularly.
9. Only Calm discussions will be tolerated from all parties.
10. Serve my existing warrants/Take care of your existing legal troubles within a reasonable amount of time.
11. Keep up with my legal troubles.
12. Keep my bed and bathroom relatively clean and help out around the house with and without being asked.
13. Always clean up after myself.
14. Get a job or do volunteer work on a regular basis within a reasonable amount of time, and keep looking daily until you find something to keep you structured.
15. No visitors or house guests without reasonable notice and parental permission
16. Keep up with my Medical and Therapy appointments.
17. Set goals for myself Big and Small.
18. There will be "Zero" abuse in the family home, (emotionally, verbally, physically) from anyone.
19. Remember to call your bondsmen on your own. This is your responsibility and not mine.
20. Keep a schedule, and adhere to it. Set a time for myself to take medicine, eat, sleep.. (within reason).
21. Find a source as quickly as I can for my own expenses- ie,, (A job, Unemployment, etc).
22. Work towards getting my license reinstated.
23. Have long term attainable goals that I set time requirements on.
24. Respect everyones boundaries and belongings.

These are my rewards/reinforcers if I meet my goals:

A safe home where food water and shelter and climate is controlled. Medical insurance will remain in effect. Assistance with medical co-pays. Transportation as needed and available. A cell phone that you can call home and medical appointments and sponsors and new clean friends. Assistance with paperwork as you need it. (but not doing it for you). Assistance helping you find resources. (but not calling them for you).

These are my consequences if I do not meet my goals:

Complete relapse, Drugs or drug use in the home, Legal problems (other than what are already in the system), shoplifting and Chris, Violence, Not Keeping up with your treatments -- you must find a new place to live (Sober living, The Oxford House, a friend, etc..)
Cleanliness, Not setting Goals, Not looking for a job or source of income, Visitor policy, Not respecting my boundaries and belongings -- These could result in lost privileges, Monetary support for necessities, transportation to appointments, cigarettes, phone, no visitors allowed at all.
Not keeping up with treatments, meetings and medicines, not sharing about slips/relapses...you should seek help (residency treatment)

My contract will be reviewed on__August 8th (1 Month) and every month thereafter while stable. More frequently if seeming more unstable. Less frequently after 6 months (every 3 months) and Less frequently after 1 year (every 6 months)